Accommodation application to be submitted before the 30th of October 2022 by following the link https://www.wits.ac.za/accommodation/applications/. Applications must be done through the student self-service portal. It is important to apply for accommodation when applying for the MSc as there may be waiting lists and proof of accommodation is needed when applying for a student visa.
The options for post graduate accommodation are as follows:
Back to MSc(Med) - Vaccinology
- Wits Junction – this accommodation is the closest to the Faculty of Health Sciences, where the lectures will be held. It is within walking distance
- West Campus Cluster – this accommodation is about 5 km from the Faculty of Health Sciences. It is accessible by bus.
- East Campus Cluster – this accommodation is about 5 km from the Faculty of Health Sciences. It is accessible by bus.
- External option: South Point, Auckland House building https://www.splife.co.za/auckland-house
- External option: Campus Central Student Accommodation https://www.campuscentral.co.za/
- Off-campus options: https://www.wits.ac.za/accommodation/private-accommodation/